Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you're enjoying a great weekend! If you're looking for something to do this weekend, be sure to check out yesterday's Weekend Roundup; there are lots of St. Patrick's Day and Pi Day related activities, in addition to other programming. Meanwhile, if you're looking for some interesting reads, here's what caught my eye on the web this week for Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome. Enjoy!
- Mother and child are linked at the cellular level.
- Giant chunks of ice wash ashore on Cape Cod.
- How to drive across the United States and hit all the major landmarks.
- Brides throwing cats apparently is a thing.
- The best present ever for parents of a newborn.
- Parenting a tween: an exercise in presence.
- On being read as white.
- Derek Zoolander and Hansel hit the runway. #epic
- What turned a promising chef into a bank robber?
- Dogs believe in karma too.
- The greatest (party) generation.
Image credit: how to make words out of wire via Pinterest