Given that it's early February and many of us are wrestling with the "what do we do now?" question as the snow days stack up (if the 10-day forecast is correct, we may have more forthcoming...SORRY!), I thought it would be a perfect time to roundup some ideas for Valentine's Day. It turns out there are some really great ideas swimming around in the archives; enjoy these free printables, crafts, treats, and relationship lessons.
1. The core of everything is relationships! These 4 simple love lessons are a really good place to start.
2. Isn't it amazing that the world is filled with so many beautiful free printables? I used #1 and #5 last year and will return to these 14 awesome free Valentine's Day printables for the girls!
3. If you have a kid who loves to focus on projects, these rosebud Valentine's are simply adorable (sorry, old photo skills don't do it justice!).
4. Here's a fun roundup of 10 lovely Valentine's Day craft and treat ideas.
5. Here are 3 easy Valentine's Day treats you can make with kids; I think I'm going to make the cake this year. YUM. CAKE.
6. If you want to create a treat that's a little fancier, try these Valentine's fudge cakes. YUM.
7. We keep things simple and don't really do Valentine's gifting in our house, but here's a cute idea for Valentine's Day color themed card kits -- you may be able to assemble this from craft scraps in your home (what's old is new!).
8. And here's an article I wrote a while back on creative ideas for celebrating Valentine's Day.