Friends, I'm super excited to push off for the holiday long weekend and I'm wishing you a wonderful, restful holiday. Every day I'm filled with gratitude for all of you -- sounds trite, I know, but it is 100% true. You guys are super awesome! But before I push off I had a bunch of little things that I wanted to share/remind you about so I figured I'd do it all in one post. Less is more when your singular goal for the day is to make a lot of pie! Enjoy!
1. FUN STUFF TO DO. If you're looking for fun stuff to do this week and weekend, be sure to check out the Thanksgiving week/weekend mashup. The internet is so weird and I'm not sure that people saw this post when it went live. (I love you, internet, but sometimes you do weird things.)
2. FUN GIVEAWAYS. I've had a ton of fun giveaways this month and as of the time of this posting, there's still time to enter to win: 1) a gorgeous Kate Spade shoulder bag, 2) a set of hydrating Shiseido masks, 3) a $100 gift card to Besito Mexican (YUM), and 4) a mystery mom tote valued at $250. Some of these giveaways are expiring soon, so be sure to hop over and enter to win them all! I love giving awesome things away to awesome people -- good luck!
3. PODCASTS (as a host!). If you're looking for something to listen to during your travels or while you're kicking around this weekend, I hope you'll dive into the Edit Your Life archives. Asha and I are taking the week off so it's a good time to catch up! Also, our podcasts are profanity-free so it's totally cool to listen to them with little ears around.
4. PODCASTS (as a guest!). I love podcasts so much and it's been so fun to be on the other side of the microphone on a couple of podcasts. If you're looking for more listening material, tune into my interviews on the This Week For Dinner podcast (episode 8) and the Bravepreneur Parents Academy (episode 028). I had so much fun chatting with Jane and Bolaji. They are both wonderful!
5. AMAZING INDIE SHOPPING AWESOMENESS. If you didn't see this post yesterday, oh my goodness, there is a seriously awesome landslide of holiday craft fairs. 41 of them to be exact. Enjoy!
6. A LESS IS MORE WEBINAR. Last week I had the honor of co-leading a Bright Horizons webinar with Asha. It was so great! You can catch it here.
Have a beautiful holiday, everyone!
Image credits: Pixabay