Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you're having a great weekend! I decided to take a break from Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome during August (things were too busy and I wanted to carve out extra moments for summer), which then evolved into most of September (hello, back to school chaos). But I'm back, and have some great content to share with you; kick back and enjoy this week's roundup of awesome reads and visuals!
- A cool new site to help you find quality apps for kids
- My brilliant friends at fashionABLE + Alt are at it again: support this amazing project.
- It was so wonderful to chat about Minimalist Parenting on WGBH’s Greater Boston.
- Laurel’s art is the September cover on Mamalode!
- Emma Watson on feminism.
- O.M.G. John Malkovich.
- 10 surprising results when you allow your kids to do dangerous things.
- A video tip from yours truly re: having tough conversations with kids.
- John Oliver on the Miss America Pageant.
Image credit: gumball cake via Pinterest