This morning when I stepped outside and it actually seemed a little cool out, I felt as if I was getting a little taste of fall. EEP! It's totally crazy to me how quickly summer is zipping by and I've been loving the relaxed pace (particularly for Laurel) so much that I'm going to embrace each day of August, which -- incidentally -- starts tomorrow (DOUBLE EEP!). Enjoy some great back reading in this roundup of the Best of July 2014!
- Camping with kids: 5 tips for booking your trip
- 8 tips for camping with kids
- Camping with kids: gear essentials and little luxuries
- 12 ways to get your running mojo back
- There's still time to celebrate National Cheesecake Day!
- Eat seasonal: peach recipes
- Eat seasonal: green bean recipes
- Eat seasonal: blueberry recipes
- Eat seasonal: pea recipes
Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Image credit: no bake, four ingredient peanut butter marshmallow bars via Pinterest