Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
I'm planning on being off the grid for most of the weekend on a fun little adventure with Laurel and Violet (feel free to follow along on Instagram!) so I wanted to share this week's edition of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome a little early. Enjoy this roundup of reads and visuals that caught my eye, and be sure to check out the 34-event Weekend Roundup if you're looking for something to do this weekend! Have a wonderful weekend!
- So thrilled about the launch of ONE’s Girls & Women site!
- Because PANDAS.
- Honored to be on this list of top 25 family travel blogs!
- Incredibly proud of my friend Katherine Stone for helping so many women rise from postpartum depression.
- How to create the perfect gallery wall.
- This is what happened when I drove my Mercedes to pick up food stamps.
- Then and now photos.
- I think Massachusetts deserves higher than #13 but I’m totally biased.
- Moscato mojitos -- a friend made these last weekend and they were delicious!
- World Cup soccer stats erase the sport’s most dominant players: women.
Image credit: lemon pie ice cream via Pinterest