Happy weekend, everyone -- I hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather! I'm sad to have missed a party for my sister Sharon's wonderful family today (the girls both woke up feeling sick) but everyone seems to be improving steadily. Meanwhile, if you're kicking back and relaxing, enjoy this roundup of fun reads/visuals that caught my eye this week via Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome:
- Discussing #yesallwomen with the kids (emotional and essential read from my friend Gabrielle).
- Sharing a favorite motherhood tip re: self care during play over at Clementine Daily
- The anywhere workout.
- 20 things to start doing in your relationships.
- Cool Father’s Day gifts via my fine friends at Cool Mom Picks.
- Parents worry too much about what their children read.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman on happiness.
- A good reason to stop drinking soda.
- LEGO to launch female scientist series after online campaign.
- Knowing my sons a little less.
Image credit: power popsicles via Pinterest