Happy weekend everyone, I hope you're enjoying the spectacular weather! If you're looking for something fun to do, don't forget to check the weekend mega-roundup (35 ideas = awesome)! Meanwhile, if you have a little browsing down time, here are some fun reads/visuals that caught my eye this week via Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome. Enjoy, enjoy!
- Moms: don’t wear insecurity, put on that swimsuit.
- The key to lasting relationships.
- Why do mosquitoes bite some people more than others?
- One easy daily habit that makes life more awesome.
- A lesson not to fake your period. But be prepared. Ha!
- Why my kids’ looks shouldn’t matter.
- Man, I love this song right now. Mary J. Blige is a great addition.
- Why women don’t negotiate their job offers.
- Totally making this frozen coconut limeade this weekend.
Image credit: frozen coconut limeade via Pinterest