Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Hello folks, I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend (and thank you rain, for watering all the plants and then departing to allow for lots of outdoor weekend fun!). This weekend is a perfect mix of social engagements, household projects, and a little bit of work time for me. If you're looking for some good reads/visuals, enjoy this week's Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome:
- How young is too young for a digital presence?
- 25 cities to visit in your lifetime.
- A decade of same-sex marriage began in Massachusetts.
- The best back stretches.
- A lovely sunny day.
- 50 completely unexplainable stock photos no one will ever use. OMG.
- The definitive manifesto for handling haters.
- How to style a coffee table.
- Why paternity leave is so important.
- My lovely friend Jessica has a book coming out + an amazing video that will make you cry (scroll to bottom of post).
Image credit: chocolate covered strawberry popsicles via Pinterest