Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend! We kicked things off with a neighborhood cleanup this morning (I've truly never been so excited to pick up trash!) and will be cheering on the Bruins later today, among other things. Meanwhile, if you're looking for some good reads/visuals, here's what caught my eye this week. Have a great rest of the weekend!
- Humans of New York captures the Met Gala.
- On kids and privacy (and how it could impact your relationship).
- Rob Lowe is unprepared (and amazing).
- How parents are ruining youth sports.
- Congrats to the incredible winners of the Iris Awards.
- A beautiful bangle to benefit the incredible organization ONE.
- Could the internet have saved my mother?
- Things to do in Boston with kids (my guest post at my friend Jo-Lynne’s site!).
- Have an artist at home? Their work could appear in a book!
Image credit: a trio of mosquito repelling plants via Pinterest