What a gorgeous, gorgeous day! It was wonderful to feel the amazing Boston Marathon energy downtown, enjoy some self-care (definitely call my friend Honey Jo if you're looking for a stellar hair stylist!), and watch Laurel and Vi hunt down eggs with a gaggle of kids. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and also these great reads and visuals via Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome:
- The world if there were only 100 people.
- 3 meditation techniques for beginners.
- Stick or twist: the postdoctoral dilemma.
- Lemon burst cookies. Yummy.
- Can’t afford organic? 10 foods you can eat anyway.
- 15 beautiful indie posters that could pass as fine art.
- The crossroads of should and must.
- 36 genius ways to hide eyesores in your home.
- Portraits of reconciliation.
- College ROI: The value of a college education.
Image credit: lemon burst cookies via Pinterest