Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you're enjoying a great weekend! I'm feeling especially bright spirited; in addition to enjoying a lovely run and nature walk with the girls today, as of this afternoon, I'm finally free of the albatross that was squaring up my 2013 finances for taxes. YAHOO! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and enjoy this roundup of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome:
- A fundraiser for Boston firefighters Ed Walsh and Mike Kennedy.
- Kevin Bacon, you the man.
- 16 tips for drama free parenting.
- This is why I’m growing my hair out: polished bun how-to.
- My curated collection of ottomans. Which should I get for my living room?
- Children around the world with their most prized possessions.
- If you think you may lose your mind reading one more long-form parenting essay.
- Weekend project: blood orange margaritas!
- Tribute to a mother’s strength.
- The happiest and healthiest cities in America (fist bump #17, #23).
Image credit: blood orange margaritas via Pinterest