Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Happy weekend everyone, I hope you're enjoying some lovely down time today. I'm still coming out of my plague fog and trying to catch up on work and home things (and the dreaded taxes will be the end of me...help!) but my spirits were lifted by many interesting reads/visuals this week. Enjoy them in this week's edition of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome:
- Why moms -- and their last words -- matter.
- Watch as 1,000 years of European borders change.
- Six new favorite doughnuts around Boston.
- Great foods for hydrating your skin.
- My curated collection of colorful totes.
- A case for not hovering at playdates.
- Every child is gifted and talented. Every single one.
- Homemade peanut butter eggs.
- OMG. Christopher Walken dance montage.
- For my fellow grad school indentured servants.
- Don’t help your kids with their homework.
Image credit: blueberry green iced detox tea via Pinterest