Happy Sunday, I hope you're having a great weekend! This one's been the best in recent memory; Laurel and Violet's squabbling (OMG the squabbling!) has suddenly taken a major turn for the better and we've enjoyed such a nice mix of nature and craft adventures, household tasks, and family time. Also, we've been hosting Clifford from Vi's school this weekend...so cute.
Anyway, I wanted to share the Best of February if you're looking for some fun reading this afternoon. Also I'm honored to featured in Boston Globe Magazine today, sharing about family friendly meal planning resources -- thanks, BGM! And finally, if you need even more entertainment, check yesterday's Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome. Have a great afternoon!
- Never underestimate the power of your voice.
Books & Crafts
- Super awesome parachute cord crafts.
- Test your finding power with this great book for kids and grownups alike.
- Bookmark these 14 Valentine's printables for next year (we used the woodland critters this year and they were adorable).
- These 3 easy Valentine's inspired treats would be awesome any day.
- My new favorite luggage.
Play & Learning & Behavior
- 9 cool science experiments using everyday household ingredients.
- Black History Month may be over but these learning resources are worth accessing year round.
- 12 ways to get kids to brush their teeth.
- Look no further for rainbow awesomeness than Marimekko.
Image credit: Pinterest