Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Happy Saturday, everyone, what a beautiful day! I'm currently recovering from the insanity that was waiting at the post office to process Laurel's passport (if you need to do this, do yourself a favor and go on a weekday if you can swing it) and happy to be sitting in a sunbeam with a cup of coffee! Anyway, kick back and enjoy this edition of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome!
- I guest posted about 6 ways to make parenting easier over at the Care.com blog. Go on and make your life easier!
- 15 things to give up if you want to be happy.
- O.M.G. Minimalist Parenting is available as an audio book!
- Books about women who changed history.
- Crazy amazing interior design ideas.
- I am, admittedly, the least shocking part of this shocking show via Dadsaster.
- Healthy 5-ingredient granola bars.
- Journalists at Sochi are live tweeting their hilarious and gross hotel experiences.
- On the trouble with the “do what you love” mantra.
- The bread that will change your whole world.
- How to take better smartphone pictures.
- An open letter to my kids about their lunch.
Image credit: Pinterest