Best of December 2014
Well, HELLO last day of December. It's been a wonderful year -- personally, I've focused on recalibration and editing my life and I've just felt so content and happy this holiday break. I've also been brainstorming a lot about 2015 plans (be sure to keep connected to be first in the know!). Happy New Year and thank you for being a part of this community. I'm truly grateful for you all! And now I leave you with the Best of December 2014:
- 10 “perfect” cookie recipes
- Two cookies I could eat all day long
- 12 culinary freak out inducing recipes from top food bloggers
DIY Gift Ideas
- Create your minimalist holiday manifesto.
- 5 ideas for easy and affordable holiday decor.
- Let's holiday responsibly together regarding alcohol.
- Keeping connected in 2015 (in the wake of Facebook reachageddon)
Image credit: triple chocolate s'mores bark via Pinterest