Ah, weekend -- HOORAY! I hope you're having a great one! Other than a little day trip to visit family, I plan on being nest-centric this weekend. I want to do some decluttering, find cute pots for this collection of awesome plants, and perhaps unleash the crockpot. I also need to get in a long run before my 10K next weekend! Meanwhile, the internet continues to be awesome -- here are 10 great reads/visuals for you:
- Hear my thoughts on family and work on the Working Motherhood podcast.
- Also, my amazing friend Jess shares on the Working Motherhood podcast what it’s really like to be a single, working mama.
- My dear friend Erin has launched a dreamy capsule clothing collection!
- Near death, explained.
- Parenting as a Gen Xer.
- Way to go Massachusetts (re: education)!
- Could you pull off a last minute trip swap?
- Don’t put yourself in a box.
- How princess culture made my daughter question my gender identity.
- STEM education: 3 of the best online engineering resources for kids.
Image credit: pumpkin pie pop tarts via Pinterest