Best of September 2014
You guys, can you believe it's October? OCTOBER! I was just chatting with Vivy this morning about all of the fun things that are happening this month (among them, a trip to the zoo, trick or treating, my birthday, a visit from Vi's favorite babysitter...). Let's do this thing, fall! And speaking of that, this morning I wanted to share the Best of September 2014. Kick back, catch up, and enjoy some good backreading!
- How to care for air plants (+ a 10 second fall centerpiece!)
- How to tame after school clutter in 4 easy steps
- Eat seasonal: celery recipes
- Eat seasonal: corn recipes
- 4 easy ways to amp up your wardrobe with leather accents
- 8 fall fedoras
- Awesome Boston-area consigment shops
- 5 reasons to introduce your kids to Vermont skiing and riding
- Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome is back!
Image credit: fall cocktails via Pinterest