Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend! Things are pretty lovely and mellow here; the girls are crafting, the snow is falling, and we're hoping to get out and finally see Frozen later today. If you're looking for some good reads/visuals, I've got you covered in this week's edition of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome:
- 25 happiest cities in Canada (according to Instagram).
- #9 on this list of 10 cities where you're most likely to achieve the American dream!
- Middle School: not so bad.
- The important thing about yelling.
- Animals sitting on capybaras.
- Redefining girly.
- This is what happens when a kid leaves traditional education.
- On click bait headlines. And baby rhinos.
- Reforming a picky eater: step one.
- What the most iconic women’s figure skaters are up to now.
- Give motherhood a microphone...in Boston.
- I’m Queen Amidala, who are you?
- 10 houseplants that clean indoor air.
Image credit: Pinterest