Because I'm still operating in daily scarf mode (and plan on being in this mode for a while), my daily earring of choice is studs, both to prevent snags on said scarves and also because Violet can't resist pawing at my ears when I wear dangling earrings. But studs need not be boring! For installment #2 of my spring style series (see #1 here), here are 6 striking studs that are practical (when worn with scarves and alongside toddlers...) but full of pop for every day.
1. These gumdrop studs ($29.50) from Banana Republic? I kind of want one in every color (shown: pale gold; also available in autumn sun, ivory, and Riviera teal).
2. These elegant yet playful pinwheel studs (currently on sale for $10) from J. Crew Factory come in white (shown below) and coral (shown at top).
3. The humble seed bead makes a splash via these bead encrusted dome studs ($19.90) from The Limited.
4. Minimalists can get their color pop via these square cabochon earrings ($24.50) from LOFT.
5. Craving floral? These pretty blue pop stone studs ($39.50) from Banana Republic will suit vintage tastes.
6. These mint locked in studs ($48; also available in flo pink) from Kate Spade offer modern edge.
Image credits: all images are associated with the links shared above