I meant to post the last of my four-part spring style lift series (see also, necklaces, scarves, studs!) last week. However, time ran away from me and I also couldn't fathom sharing spring shoe recommendations when the sidewalks were obscured by snow and ice! But the snow is melting, next week is April, and I didn't wear socks the whole time I was in Dallas this past weekend! Here are 8 flats recommendations for you, in an array of colors across the rainbow; perfect for adding pop to an outfit, while still being kid-chasing-friendly!
1. I wore the (currently sold out) nude version of these Edin sandals (J. Crew, $72.50; I bought them during a 30% off sale) all weekend long in Dallas. They still have red (pictured) and metallic gold in stock, and also have pink and green patent versions on sale for $45.50.
2. These red and pink floral flats (Gap, $39.50) allow you to add floral pop without making a major wardrobe investment.
3. These Farrell suede moccassins look so comfy (LOFT, $69.50, currently you can get 40% off using code ENJOY40). Also, they're great for Dunkin' Donuts fans.
4. I have yet to get on the loafer bandwagon, but these adorable Hadley striped canvas loafers (Ann Taylor, $78; currently you can get 30% off using code FRESHSTART) are tempting me to do so.
5. OK, technically these emerald sidekick wedges (ModCloth, $54.99) are not totally flat, but they're close. And actually, I love low wedges to give a little lift while still being comfortable.
6. I love the two tone cheerful hues of these Jennie flats (Kate Spade, $98).
7. This metallic cap toe flat (American Eagle Outfitters, $29.95) mixes ladylike and glam.
8. These elephant charm sandal are awesome if you, like me, have bunion issues. They also come in flats and in an awesome shade of green (Talbots, $99).
Image credits: all images are associated with the linked products shared above.