As in, it's the official publication day for Minimalist Parenting, not "I'm celebrating St. Patrick's Day a couple of days late" day! Asha and I are so grateful for the amazing reception the book has received, and in general, I'm overwhelmed by abundant feelings given that yesterday was Violet's 2nd birthday and since I'll soon head to BlissDom (where the idea for the book was born). I wanted to express my gratitude to you all for being part of this journey and also share some updates:
- Thank you to the 1500+ people who joined us for MinCamp -- it was truly incredible to experience this with people and witness people changing their lives.
- It's been amazing to hear from people who have received their books via online resellers or spotted the book at local stores! If you have read the book, we'd be so grateful if you would share a review on Amazon. This will help us enormously -- thanks in advance!
- Asha and I will be hitting the road starting this week! You can learn more at our events page. Be sure to secure your tickets for the Boston (March 28) and Portland (April 20) launch parties!
- Do you know about Cozi, the awesome free organizational app for families? Cozi is our book tour sponsor for Mom 2.0 and they are giving away 5 Cozi Gold memberships ($29.99 value each). You can learn more about Cozi here, and enter the giveaway simply by signing up for the free app or entering via this Google form if you already have a free membership. AWESOME.
- We have been overwhelmed by the amazing press that has been rolling in...we've been joking that it's like a stampede of unicorns.
Thank you so much everyone. I hope you love the book as much as we do and if you are in striking distance of Boston, I would love to meet you on March 28!