So before I address some awesome things I saw on the internet this past week, I wanted to share about something amazing that recently happened in real life. I was honored to be invited to participate in the National Education Association’s Educator for a Day event at Parlin K-8 in Everett. Here’s the story on the Parlin visit and why I believe in public education with all my heart.
- The cognitive power of show tunes.
- End child nagging and negotiating with three simple words.
- 15 ways to change your thoughts and transform your life.
- IKEA hack: studio photography lighting.
- Car seat law changes in 2014.
- A daddy’s letter to his little girl about her future husband.
- 11 natural cold remedies.
- The story behind rainbow loom.
Image credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net