Hello fine friends, sorry I missed sharing a Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome post last week. It was a crazy week with client work + heading off to Santa Fe (which, by the way, is delightful...I'm already plotting a return visit with Jon and the girls). I hope you enjoy this week's installment; feel free to drop me a line if you read/see something awesome that you'd like me to consider for inclusion in the future!
- Kids react to gay marriage.
- What Boston can teach the rest of the country about living well.
- The passion of parenting.
- This article on the 80/20 rule of time management hits on several things Asha and I cover in Minimalist Parenting.
- Is it time to rethink co-sleeping?
- Food for thought regarding American Girl dolls.
- This visual of the fallen 9,000 is from September but is simply stunning.
- Do you agree that the United States is really 11 nations?
- A map of depression rates around the world.
- A new website to help connect kids to charitable causes.
- 6 wonderful facts about Mr. Rogers.
- Laurel and I recently tried this salt ornament dough recipe and it rocks.
- My friends at Mass Audubon have given their website a major facelift. So awesome!
- Age-appropriate chores for kids.
Image credit: Pinterest