Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying this crazy warm Friday! My brother-in-law is in town this week and we have some fun weekend adventures planned. So before I disappear, I wanted to be share this week's installment of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome. The first link, which is a news video, not an article, moved me to tears. I love when people are magical. Enjoy!
- When you put strangers together for portraits, magical things can happen.
- Habits of supremely happy people. (I’m apparently supremely happy!)
- What are schools responsible for when it comes to bullying?
- The inconvenient truth about Halloween candy and child labor.
- Do you think 9 year olds should be on Instagram?
- How shaming children can last a lifetime.
- Those who choose to don blackface simply don’t care.
- 20 acts of kindness (OMG the koala bear).
- In case you’re wondering why your Facebook friends became giraffes.
- If you have e-mailed asking to “pick my brain” and I respond with my consulting rate, this is a good explanation of why.
- Making a case for music education.
- Now through December 31, you can give a goat to a family in extreme poverty.
- Thank you Jim of Busy Dad Blog for sharing about #HelpWomenAtRisk. You always make me laugh!
Image credit: glittery DIYs via Pinterest