Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead -- if you observe Easter and/or Passover, I hope your reflections and celebrations are wonderful. I am off with Laurel today and she loves all things holiday projects so we have a fun lineup of activities (she's actually prepping the paper for #4 right now). Meanwhile, here is a roundup of 15 weekend picks and projects to consider. Enjoy!
1. Photography comes to life through dance. (Boston)
2. Easter photos + an egg dash. (Hull)
3. All about rabbits. (Mattapan)
4. 5000 eggs to find. (Roslindale)
5. And another 2000 eggs to find. (Stoneham)
6. A bunny bonanzoo. (Stoneham)
7. Easter hop-penings. (Wellesley)
And some fun project ideas:
8. A Passover plague craft.
9. The cutest deviled eggs ever.
10. These insanely artful eggs are just so pretty -- click through the photo to see more images!
11. Paint chip garland = brilliant.
12. How to use up those Passover or Easter eggs.
13. I'm going to give this easy decoupage a go with Laurel!
14. If you're feeling ambitious. And hungry for cake.
15. Pretty marbled eggs.
Image credit: Design Mom