Happy February! While I don't pay much attention to Valentine's Day from a commercial standpoint -- Jon and I don't exchange gifts -- the day does offer a fun inspiration point for crafts and food around our house. (Plus, I love the colors red and pink!) As I've mentioned before, I adore Pinterest and decided to round up 10 pretty craft and treat ideas that caught my pinning eye. Oh, and if you need a Pinterest invite, drop me a line and I'll be happy to send you one! Enjoy!
Valentine's Day Crafts
1. I love the simple and chic of this pop-up Valentine.
2. Brilliant. Turn your collection of random broken crayons into Valentine's that will craft it forward.
3. Pretty heart ornaments.
4. Pinned from my archives: crepe paper rosebud Valentine's cards.
5. I'm tempted to make one of these DIY scratch off cards for Jon. So cute!
6. A pretty printable Valentine's book.
Valentine's Day Treats
7. Red velvet brownies. YES.
8. Easy cut out cupcakes.
9. You could totally serve this as a healthy Valentine's Day snack.
10. Figs for Valentine's Day? Brilliant and easy. Also high in fiber.
All images via Pinterest.