17 Fun Weekend Picks
I know I shouldn't be so typically New England and obsess about weather, but 60s for this weekend -- welcome, fall! It'll be the perfect weather to enjoy any (or all, if you're feeling crazy ambitious) of these 17 fun weekend picks:
1. Rock it, South Boston.
4. Love, peace, and soul at the Oak Street Fair.
5. I love that this landscape watercolor workshop series is open to kids 9 and up.
6. The apples have arrived.
7. Laurel and I had so much fun building a fairy house the other week; head northward for fairy house building inspiration.
9. The weather will be utterly perfect for ponies, agile dogs, and other farm fun.
10. C'mon, a dog parade? How cute is that?
11. I loved the block parties my street held when I was a kid. Gloucester will be hosting a big block party this weekend.
12. Show your Arlington pride.
13. Oh to have an endless summer.
14. Apparently, Peabody = international mecca!
15. Assembly Square makes a bid for cool new hub in Somerville.
16. I dated a Serb back in the day. He would totally dig this.
17. A celebration of Greek culture north of town.
Image credit: South Boston Street Festival