6 Fun Weekend Picks
I can hardly believe that school just let out for Laurel last week. It (happily) feels like we've been in summer mode for a while already! I hope you're all having a fantastic summer -- enjoy these 6 fun weekend picks:
1. You really don't need to twist my arm when it comes to sampling locally produced ice cream.
2. Hooray for the Greenway Open Market -- this new open-air crafts and art market opens tomorrow.
3. I can't remember what the percentage is, but I read somewhere that a startling number of women wear the wrong bra size. Tomorrow you can get fitted (and get a free bra!) via the (free!) Skinny Cow's Perfect Cup event at the Cyclorama.
4. If you and your kids are Harry Potter fans, the Harvard Museum of Natural History Harry Potter Scavenger Hunt kicks off tomorrow.
5. Enjoy a puppet show, arts and crafts, and discounted boat rides at ParkARTs' Summer Fun at the Pond in Jamaica Plain.
6. I love the idea of rocking some downward dog amidst the beauty of the deCordova Sculpture Park.
Image credit: Wilson Farm