Happy first weekend of November! I hope you've all been rocking this new month. Here are some fun picks for the weekend:
1. Day of the Dead, family style -- including sugar skulls! (Cambridge)
2. A morning chat about color and design? Yes, please. (Bedford)
5. Cultural performances and activities abound at World's Fair weekend. (Concord)
6. Rock out with Alastair Moock at the Regent Theatre. (Arlington)
7. It's the perfect time to collect nature treasures. (Mattapan)
8. Help your kids learn how their bodies tick. (Boston)
9. A sweet deal for Bank of American cardholders: as part of Museums on Us, show your BoA card for free weekend admission at the Museum of Fine Arts (Boston), Harvard Museum of Natural History (Cambridge), deCordova Sculpture Park & Museum (Lincoln), Worcester Art Museum (Worcester), Cape Cod Museum of Art (Dennis), and Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (North Adams).
And don't forget to fall back and reset your clocks Sunday!