8 Things For Which We're Enormously Grateful
In one month (minus a day) Minimalist Parenting will officially release and there's been so much great stuff happening! I'm mostly staying offline this week for the holiday break, but I have some timely news to share and figured I'd round up all the recent goodness in one post. Asha and I are so grateful for everything that's been happening and you all are a huge part of this. Thank you for being a part of the journey!
3. So far, nearly 600 people (O.M.G.) have signed up to join us for MinCamp, a 14-day free companion workshop to our book. Camp starts March 1 -- we'd love for you to join us!
4. Minimalist Parenting was featured in Redbook (yes, I almost fell over).
5. Minimalist Parenting was the cover story in The Times (London) Life section (yes, I almost fell over again).
6. Just yesterday, Minimalist Parenting received a wonderful review from The Oregonian (yes, I almost fell over for a third time).
8. And finally, the book is off the press! In fact, I just received copies yesterday -- it was an awesomely surreal moment to hold in my hand the words I wrote with Asha, and also to see the logo I designed on the cover! The words of love and support that poured in via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram after I posted the below photo have been amazing. I am so grateful!
Image credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net