5 Fun Weekend Picks
Doesn't it feel fantastic to get to Friday? Here are 5 fun picks to consider this weekend:
1. I'm all about supporting local, so hooray for the New England farmers, specialty food producers, and artisans who will be showing at the Massachusetts Marketplace Festival at the Gardens at Elm Bank in Wellesley.
2. Get your groove on at the Boston Urban Music Fest.
3. Celebrate all things sea-oriented at the Salem Maritime Festival.
4. One of these days I want to learn to make a sand castle out of something other than upside-down buckets. If you want to pick up pointers, check out the Crane Beach Sandblast.
5. If crafting isn't your forte, you can glean ideas on how to turn trash into puppet treasure at Junk Puppets!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Image credit: Massachusetts Horticultural Society