10 Bits of Web Awesomeness
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be a bit quiet this week. It's my first school vacation with Laurel and Violet and I'm excited to spend some time relaxing with the girls. We're planning on seeing friends, climbing trees (I'm actually thinking about trying it), finding crazy ways to wrap presents, making the best lemon cake ever for my mother-in-law's birthday, and probably snuggling a lot while reading piles of books (Violet's proven an impressively captive audience so far). And if there's any time leftover, I hope to get a handle on some client work and do a little household decluttering. Meanwhile, I thought I'd share 10 bits of web awesomeness to enjoy this week in my absence.
1. Why yes, I do want to bake these strawberry cupcakes right this minute.
2. Whether you're starting a blog or sprucing up an existing one, here are some tips for airbrushing your blog.
3. This roundup of homemade garden plant markers makes me want to get my hands dirty.
4. I love this natural, food-based egg dye tutorial.
5. This plantable flower paper project looks messy but awesome.
6. Marie is a craft master and I love that she also shares 9 awesome kids craft websites to check out.
7. Check out these quick and easy ways to volunteer with your kids.
8. I'm going to try these 10 quick tips for a better photo this week.
9. In case it rains during April vacation week, here are 10 ideas for indoor activities for kids.
10. I adore this inspiration for repurposing grownup clothing into baby pants, blankets, and caps.
Image credit: Phenomenal looking strawberry cupcakes via A Southern Fairytale